The following terms and conditions will apply to all users of any of the component elements of IndyApp. These elements consist of:
The IndyApp application (on any computer or mobile device),
The IndyApp Editor Portal,
The National Yes Registry Website.
2. National Yes Registry, IndyApp, Jason Baird, cloud-nueve and Mofis are not liable for any user problems or damage that may arise from use of any of the IndyApp components. Use of these components are at the sole risk of the user.
3. All self-published user content on the NYR IndyApp platform is the complete responsibility of the individual user.
4. The user is responsible for the legality of all their self-published content.
5. Any self-published illegal or defamatory content will be removed as soon as it is reported to group editors and or national admins.
6. Each member group is entirely responsible for the self-published content of their own group’s ‘front door’ and for keeping that public information accurate and up to date.
7. A user, by registering an email, & agreeing to these terms and conditions, is consenting to be contacted at this email address by the administrators of any IndyApp component. Contact via email will only be done for security or IndyApp platform community purposes.
8. We cannot be held responsible for sensitive information that is published in a post by any user of IndyApp and related services. We encourage all users not to post sensitive information of anybody in any form without their consent, as we cannot be held responsible for the leaking of such information or any misuse of it. This is why we do not actively ask users for any sensitive information in accordance with current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
* The term ‘User’ or ‘Member’ includes any and all signatories of the following terms and conditions.